- Workaround for data files that have only a single column.
- Fixes in documentation and example.
- Fix in autotools file that impacted installation
- Bug fixes for installation of body reduce mode.
- Bug fix in
areduce for actually using body mode
- According to principle of least surprise, changed installation default
mode from csv to text.
acreate command to automatically add
atools features to a job
areduce can now pass arguments to
reduce script for
to make implementations of non-trivial cases more generic.
body reduction mode to
- Improved installation procedure so that fiddling with the configuration
file after installation is no longer required.
- Added unit testing for all modules.
- Improved installation procedure, now uses autotools.
- Added documentation.
- Bug fixes to aload.
aload to easily analyze load balance and task run time
areduce to easily aggregate individual task output into a single
- Minor bug fixes.